There will be no sign language interpretation during second service on Sunday, May 2nd.
The many titles given Jesus include “Resurrection” and “Bread of Life.”
Consider the Emmaus disciples, so absorbed in news feeds they missed the One walking with them–until bread was broken by the Resurrection.
Today, Easter 2021. “He is Risen” is still Good News!
Sunday, February 7, 2021 (Weather impact for morning services at Weaverland)
- 8:00 AM (FIRST) SERVICE WILL BE HELD
Please Join us:
- In-person, OR,
- Via Livestream at https://www.weaverland.org/watch/, OR,
- Via audio (phone) call-in at 717-844-9007.
- NOTE: The nursery will be available but will be unstaffed. Coffee and hot drinks WILL NOT be provided.
- 9:30 AM SUNDAY SCHOOL and 10:30 AM (SECOND) SERVICE IS CANCELLED
- All adult and children’s Sunday school ministries (9:30-10:15), AND the 10:30 AM (Second) Service IS CANCELLED for today.
NOTE: The 8:00 AM (first) service can be accessed anytime via Livestream at https://www.weaverland.org/watch/
For information regarding Phase 3 at Weaverland, click here.
June 28th: How People Respond to Trials — James 1:1-18
July 5th: Doing the Word — James 1:19-27
July 12th: What Favoritism Is and Why it is Wrong — James 2:1-13
July 19th: The Most Dangerous Beast in the World — James 3:1-18
July 26th: Faith and its Actions — James 2:14-26
Coming August 23rd to September 20th, Five Lies that Ruin Relationships from James chapters 4 and 5.