Here is the headquarters for all things geared towards pre-school and elementary school-aged children! Here at Weaverland, we make a point to bring the Word of God to our children in ways that they can understand, no matter what age!
Spark PreK is our children’s church ministry for children who are three-years-old until they enter Kindergarten. Spark meets during the second half of our 8:00 and 10:30 am services. The children get to worship with their families for the first half of the service before going down to the children’s area to participate in age-appropriate, Christ-centered Bible teaching and activities.
Spark K3 is our elementary children’s church program that parallels the Spark PreK program. The groups meet at the same time but in different areas to allow for age-appropriate teaching and activities!
Spark Pre-K and K3 take place on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month.
Every Sunday morning at 9:30, along with numerous adult classes, our children’s ministry offers Sunday School classes for all grades Kindergarten through 6th grade.
Keeping our Children Safe
We want to welcome all children who come through our doors into a secure and safe environment where they can learn about Jesus, make friends, and have fun. In an effort to do so, we have established a check-in system using Planning Center’s Check-Ins platform. Simply come to one of our three check-in stations and a volunteer can welcome you and help you get started!
Once your children are checked in, you can be at ease knowing they are in qualified and capable hands while you listen to the sermon or participate in a Sunday School class of your own!
Get a step ahead of check-in with the Church Center app!
Here’s how to get started once you have downloaded the app:
- Press “Get Started”
- Tap “Search Manually” and type in “East Earl, PA” to the search box or use the location on your device.
- After tapping search, tap the Weaverland icon that shows up and continue by tapping “This is my church”.
- Tap “Next”.
- Enter your cell phone number and press “Next”.
- Go to your text messages and find the 6-digit code that was sent to your phone.
- Enter the code into the Church Center app and hit “Next”.
- On the next screen, press “Continue”
- Choose whether or not you would like the app sending you notifications.
- Then, once the app opens, hit the check-ins tab.
- Select the children you would like to check in and hit “Next”
- A QR code will appear which you will bring to the check-in volunteer to scan. They will direct you to the station where the tags have printed.