Objective: In a Covid-19 world, provide an opportunity for Weaverland worshippers to meet on-site in a manner that is safe, respectful, and honoring through appropriate guidelines that serve one another and promote a Christ-like witness to our community.
Effective on April 4, 2021
General Facility Protocol
- If you or a family member have a slight fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, or, if in the past two weeks were exposed to someone with signs of COVID-19, PLEASE STAY HOME!
- Persons at risk, persons whose occupation includes at-risk exposure, and those persons who are uncomfortable worshipping on-site, you are encouraged and blessed to continue worshipping remotely. Older persons may want to consult with their physician or family before participating on-site.
- Social distancing: Please honor and respect social distancing. Handshakes, hugs, and personal touch are discouraged.
- Masks: On-site participants are encouraged to wear masks.
- Restrooms: All restrooms are open.
Sunday Worship Services
- Onsite services will be held at 8:00 & 10:30 am.
- Worship via livestream and phone call-in continue to be available.
- Throughout the pandemic, on-site worship at Weaverland must be understood as optional or supplemental. We love, honor, and respect ALL persons equally whether worshipping remotely or worshipping on-site.
- Seating: In the sanctuary, in the outside sections, every other bench will be closed while in the middle two sections, all benches will remain open.
- Offerings: Giving stations remain at the east and west sanctuary exits. No offering bucket will be passed in the service. Online and mail-in giving options will continue.
- Children’s Church–Spark Pre-K & Spark K-3 are available on 2nd & 4th Sundays during the service.
- A staffed children’s nursery is provided during the worship services.
- Adult and children’s Sunday school classes are available.
- Coffee/hot drinks will be served.
- Church rentals are available. Renters assume the risk of possible cancellation in event of facility closure.
- Children & Student ministries–Blaze, Keegan & Kindle meet on Wednesday nights per schedule.
- Friendship Circle meets on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays each month.
- Sewing Circle relaunches on April 21.
- The library is open.
- Men of the Morning meets every Tuesday morning in Room 151 from 5:00 to 6:00 AM.