Objective: In a Covid-19 world, provide an opportunity for Weaverland worshippers to meet on-site in a manner that is safe, respectful, and honoring through appropriate guidelines that serve one another and promote a Christ-like witness to our community.
Effective on January 3rd, 2021
General Facility Protocol
- If you or a family member have a slight fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, or, if in the past two weeks were exposed to someone with signs of COVID-19, PLEASE STAY HOME!
- Persons at risk, persons whose occupation includes at-risk exposure, and those persons who are uncomfortable worshipping on-site, you are encouraged and blessed to continue worshipping remotely. Older persons may want to consult with their physician or family before participating on-site.
- Social distancing: Please honor and respect the recommended six-foot social distancing. Handshakes, hugs, and personal touch are strongly discouraged.
- Masks: On-site participants are strongly encouraged to wear masks.
- Restrooms: All restrooms are open. Persons are strongly encouraged to wash hands BEFORE and AFTER restroom use.
- Water fountains remain closed. Bring your own water bottle if needed.
Sunday Worship Services
- Onsite services will continue to be held at 8:00 & 10:30 am.
- Worship via livestream and phone call-in continue to be available.
- Throughout the pandemic, on-site worship at Weaverland must be understood as optional or supplemental. We love, honor, and respect ALL persons equally whether worshipping remotely or worshipping on-site.
- Seating: In the sanctuary, in the outside sections, every other bench will be closed while in the middle two sections, all benches will remain open. We suggest no more than four adults from two different family units per bench. Families are encouraged to sit together to maximize seating capacity and minimize risk.
- Offerings: Giving stations remain at the east and west sanctuary exits. No offering bucket will be passed in the service. Online and mail-in giving options will continue.
- Children’s Church–Spark Pre-K & Spark K-3 are available on 2nd & 4th Sundays during the service.
- A staffed children’s nursery is provided during the worship services.
- Adult and children’s Sunday school classes are available. A corporate adult class will be offered in the sanctuary for those persons whose classes choose to suspend meeting in-person. This class is open to any and all adults.
- Coffee/hot drinks will be served.
- Church rentals are available. Renters assume the risk of possible cancellation in event of facility closure.
- Children & Student ministries–Blaze, Keegan & Kindle will continue to meet on Wednesday nights.
- Friendship Circle has resumed meeting on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays each month.
- Sewing Circle is on hold at this time.
- The library is open.
- Men of the Morning will meet on February 2nd in Room 151.